On São Paulo Map 360°, you will find the transport & transportation maps of São Paulo in Brazil (subway map, train map), tourist maps of the city of São Paulo (monuments map), boroughs and neighborhoods maps, airports maps, maps of bike paths and Bike Sampa stations of São Paulo. It is very easy to get around in São Paulo as the city is well served by public transport (metro, bus...). Sao Paulo has 3 types of public transport: metro, train and bus. Several companies share the public transport market in Sao Paulo: Metrô SP, CPTM, SPTrans, EMTU, Aeroporto de Guarulhos, Auto Ônibus Moratense, Auto Viação Urubupunga...
On São Paulo Map 360° you can download in PDF or print useful and practical maps of São Paulo in Brazil.
To help you move into the city, you may use the transport maps of São Paulo operated by the Metrô, ViaQuatro or CPTM. It includes the São Paulo subway and its 5 lines or the São Paulo suburban train and its 6 lines.
To visit the Pcity of São Paulo, you will find the tourist maps highlighting the monuments, sightseeings, landmarks, museums and tourist hotspots in São Paulo.
You will also find maps of the 31 boroughs & districts of São Paulo, maps of the main neighborhoods, airport maps of São Paulo. Maps for cyclists will help you find bike paths and routes or Bike Sampa stations in São Paulo.
The city of São Paulo offers various modes of transport: bus, metro, train (CPTM), taxi and bicycle (Bike Sampa).
- The bus: an important bus network exists in São Paulo.
- The subway: 6 lines circulate in Sao Paulo (from 4:40 am to midnight on weekdays and Sundays, and from 4:40 am to 1 am on Saturdays).
- The CPTM: 8 urban train lines run in São Paulo.
- Taxis: numerous white and red taxis serve São Paulo.
- Bike (Bike Sampa): there are several bicycle stations in São Paulo. Free for the first hour, then R$ 5 (1 euro) for each additional hour.