You can find on this page the map of São Paulo monuments. São Paulo is the biggest city in Brazil. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, São Paulo is now among the 10 most visited cities in South America.
São Paulo has many sights to visit.
The best known tourist sites are : Sé Cathedral, Ipiranga Monument, Mirante do Vale, Eldorado Business Tower, Pátio do Colégio, São Paulo Metropolitan Cathedral, La Luz Station, Avenida Paulista, Municipal Market, Brigadeiro Faria Lima Avenue.
You will be able to visit beautiful museums such as the Memorial da América Latina, São Paulo Art Museum, São Paulo State Pinacoteca and Ipiranga Museum.
Lovers of green spaces will have the choice between the Ibirapuera Park, the Luz Park, the Botanical Garden of São Paulo, the Trianon Park and the Zoological Park of São Paulo.
Sao paulo sightseeing map
In São Paulo you can visit:
- museums: Museu Paulista, Museu de Arte de São Paulo
- monuments: Memorial da América Latina
- religious buildings: São Paulo Cathedral
- different attractions: Ibirapuera Park, Ipiranga Park, Paulista Avenue, Mercado Municipal, Sambodrome, Botanic Garden, Edifício Martinelli, Banespa Tower
São Paulo is a city where you can make interesting visits before going to the beach. The main tourist sites of the city are :
- The Botanical Garden of São Paulo: a must if you appreciate flowers and plants, especially orchids. Spread over 36 hectares, this park has ponds and a botanical museum.
- The cathedral of São Paulo: a neo-gothic style building, the cathedral was destroyed at the beginning of the 20th century. The construction of the present cathedral was started in 1913 and completed in 1954.
- Ibirapuera Park: an urban park, this is where the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Afrio-Brasil Museum and the São Paulo Obelisk are located.
- The Pinacoteca of the State of São Paulo: this is the oldest art museum in the city. 9,000 works are on display.
- Paulista Avenue: this 3 km long street leads you from the modern city to the old town. It is lined with art galleries, shops, cafés and restaurants.
- The São Paulo Football Museum: it is located in the Pacaembu stadium. It offers spaces to play and recounts the greatest moments of the Brazilian clubs.
- The São Paulo Art Museum: 8,000 works of art are on display (ancient and contemporary from many countries).