You can find on this page the map of São Paulo suburban train. The São Paulo urban, suburban & communter train is a transit system serving the city of São Paulo (Brazil) with the subway or the bus. The commuter train network has 6 lines and 90 stations forming a rail network of 162 miles (261 km).
São Paulo trains which transport 795 million passengers per year, exist since 1992 and are operated by the CPTM (Companhia Paulista de Trens Metropolitanos).
Its network includes the following 6 lines:
• Line 7 (Rubi): Luz ↔ Francisco Morato
• Line 8 (Diamente): Júlio Prestes ↔Itapevi
• Line 9 (Esmeralda): Osasco ↔ Grajaú
• Line 10 (Turquesa): Brás ↔ Rio Grande da Serra
• Line 11 (Coral): Luz ↔ Estudantes
• Line 12 (Safira): Brás ↔ Calmon Viana